Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zucchini Casserole


This was absolutely delicious. I will be making this again very soon:

Here is the original recipe:

  • 1 C. mayonnaise
  • 1 onion, minced
  • 1 egg
  • Dash salt and pepper
  • 1 C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 C. parmesan cheese
  • 3 medium zucchini, diced, no need to peel
found at http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes/easy_cheesy_zucchini_casserole.htm

Mine looks a bit different because I used my Quick Chef to chop the zucchini.

I did use the one cup mayonnaise, but since I didn't have an onion in the house, I used onion flakes. I also used 6 smaller zucchini and took the skin off. I didn't measure the parmesan, I just sprinkled it on top before baking.

Two of us polished it off between dinner and lunch the next day. This is for sure a keeper recipe.

Audrey :)

1 comment:

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm going to make this, but I'm not a fan of mayo so I'm going to substitute yogurt. I love zucchini.