Monday, December 19, 2011

Mayonnaise Biscuits (non dairy)

These are so easy to make. We all loved them!!

2 cups self-rising flour (you MUST use self-rising)
1 cup soy milk (we used soy so they'd be dairy free)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sugar

Mix this all together and then drop by spoonful onto baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees 13 to 15 minutes.




I made these the first time and they didn't come out right. I hadn't used the self rising flour. We threw them out. Once I got them right, as I said they came out wonderful. We will make these again and again.

Audrey :)

9 comments:

Southern Girl said...

This recipe brought back memories of my mamaw making them when I was a little girl, only she called them mayonnaise rolls. Whatever the name, they were yummy! I think I'm going to have to make some now... see if they are as good as I remember. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, i've never heard of mayonnaise biscuits before but after seeing those fluffy pics, i'm intrigued! i'm not one for biscuits, myself, but my family loves them! i just might have to give these a try!

Liz Mays said...

Well, you know I don't do mayo so bummer!

E said...

Never heard of these! Sounds great!

Tanna said...

I love these kind of biscuits!! Who am I kidding, I love any kind of biscuits!! LOL! These look great. blessings to you and yours ~ tanna

Unknown said...

Hold on. AT first, I see the title and I'm thinking I wouldn't like mayonnaise biscuits, but, yes, yes, I would! I am going to make these!

Amanda said...

Those biscuits look amazing! Unfortunately, I'm raw egg intolerant (in addition to lactose intolerance), so I can't have mayo anymore :(

MadSnapper said...

thanks for stopping by today, and Merry Christmas. I love mayo biscuits and they are delish with grated sharp cheese in them, cheese biscuits. my boys are 45 and 47 and when they were in junior high they would make these when they came home from school for a snack.

Anonymous said...

Never heard of these biscuits before. Sounds very scrumptious.
Happy Holidays!