Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chicken with Artichoke Hearts

I am not good at making food items look good on the plate. While this photo is not attractive the taste was wonderful !! We were shopping at Costco and I bought the marinated artichoke hearts. I made this delicious yet easy chicken artichoke dinner.


2-4 chicken pieces (I used two chicken breasts)
1 - jar of marinated artichokes
4 tablespoons margarine
3 tablespoons of flour
1 can of chicken broth

Lightly brown the chicken in the melted butter of a low flame. Transfer the chicken to a casserole dish. Add one can of chicken brother and the flour to the melted butter and stir until smooth and thickened. Place artichokes in casserole dish and then pour sauce over the chicken and artichokes. Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through.

As I said above, while the photo is not wonderful the taste was great!

Audrey :)

No comments: