Friday, January 08, 2010

Chicken and Veggies In the Crockpot

My crockpot is being used at least 2 or 3 times per week right now. I rotate between chicken and beef dishes.

4 chicken breasts
1 - 16 ounce package mixed veggies, either broccoli and carrots or broccoli and cauliflower
1 can cream or celery soup
8 ounces shredded cheese - I use the yellow and white mixed packs

Put chicken in crockpot. Mix together the veggies, soup and half the cheese. Pour over the chicken. Cook on low 5-6 hours. Ten minutes before serving, pour remaining cheese on top.

Note: Try different soups for different flavors. I love cream of broccoli or even an onion soup.

Audrey :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This sounds very good, next time I'm going to get chicken this next week when we shop and try it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]