Timestamp: 2009-05-11 13:18:31 UTC
Congratulations LT. I'll contact you for mailing information today.
I was asked to review Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce. I really love sauces, especially BBQ sauce. I jumped at the opportunity!
According to their website: “It was 1968 when Country Bob Edson perfected his steak sauce recipe and he called it an All Purpose Sauce because it was more than just a steak sauce. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has remained the flagship item since 1982 when Country Bob, Inc. was established.
Along the way we have been dedicated to offering our customers the best tasting and highest quality steak sauce or All Purpose Sauce, Barbeque Sauce, and Seasoning Salt available anywhere in the world.”
I want to share the recipe I tried this BBQ Sauce on:
6 chicken breasts
12 ounces BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Mix sauce and pour over chicken. Cook on low 7-8 hours. I did make one change from the original recipe. I didn’t have Italian salad dressing and so I used a creamy garlic salad dressing.
Everyone loved the flavor. This is one of the best BBQ sauces I’ve ever used.
Here are some of my favorite ways to use BBQ sauce:
- Left over chicken or beef sandwiches, smothered with BBQ sauce
- Dip for french fries
- On hamburgers
- Mixed in with marinara sauce on pizza
Do you like BBQ sauce? Would you like to try a bottle or two of Country Bob’s BBQ sauce for yourself? I have two bottles to give away.
Here’s how you can win two bottles to try for yourself:
For your first entry into this contest, please let me know how you like to use BBQ sauce.
Each of the following will gain you additional entries:
- Blog about this contest and leave another comment with the URL of the blog post
- Follow this blog publicly and leave another comment letting me know you are now following the blog
- Friend request me on Facebook at http://profile.to/audreyokaneko/ If we are already friends, leave me a comment letting me know we are already friends.
This contest will run until 11:59 p.m. May 10th. You must be over 18 years of age and live in the U.S.