Monday, August 25, 2008

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

Both of my kids have always loved stuffing. This casserole combines packaged stuffing and chicken in an easy to make casserole. Try different soups for different flavors. We've used cream of broccoli and cream of asparagus and liked them both.

If you have left over cooked veggies in the refrigerator, you can throw those into the casserole also.

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (cooked)
1 - 8 ounce package of herb stuffing mix
1 cup chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 ounces of sour cream
1/4 pound of butter

Melt the butter. Mix the butter with the stuffing mix. Place half of the stuffing in a casserole dish. Put the chicken on top of the stuffing.

Mix the sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Pour the sauce over the top of the casserole. Put the remaining stuffing on top of the chicken. Pour the chicken broth over the top. Bake at 350 degrees about 40 minutes or until stuffing is done.

Audrey :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this recipe!I cut up my chicken. My husband and my two girls are kind of picky eaters. But they sure loved this. Thanks for a new dinner.