Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Brownie In a Mug

I was craving a brownie. So I found this brownie in a mug recipe and it's the best thing ever. I wish the photos looked better, but you'll have to trust me, I couldn't stop eating it. I ate the whole thing!!

In a coffee mug, mix together:

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
dash of salt

Mix it well:


Bake in microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes:


I did not put ice cream on top. I just ate it as is and as I said I finished it all. Next time I'm going to add mini chocolate chips. If you make this, make sure you use cocoa powder and not hot cocoa mix or chocolate milk mix. You need something with no sugar in it.

Audrey :)

16 comments:

Jenners said...

OMG ... I wish I hadn't seen this in a way.

Ginny Marie said...

How easy is this! I even have all the ingredients! A little scoop of vanilla on the top...mmmmm!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I've seen so many people making little cakes in mugs. Yum. I need to try it someday.

Amanda said...

Yum! I've eaten so many brownies today already though and this still looks good!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Ooohhh, looks good.

The Blonde Duck said...

Oh drool.

laurie said...

I tried this too..its awesome!

betchai said...

ah, thanks for sharing, i did not know we can bake brownine in a mug and in microwave, now I can make this even when i am at school, yehey.

LifeRamblings said...

i love brownies and that looks good.

Barbara said...

These look yummy what a great way to bake .

Bonnie said...

OMG, I LOVE THIS IDEA.
New obsession.
kthx.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

That is REALLY cool! I love that! Totally going to make these for my family. They'll love that.

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I'm pretty much never NOT craving brownies, ha! I love this idea--I can't believe it can be done without an egg!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This recipe looks delicious--and so easy! I'll definitely be trying it, with some ice cream on top :)

What I Did Today said...

Perfect. This is EXACTLY what I need right now. This is what I'm going to make, like, now.

Becca said...

I've always wanted to try one of these and still haven't!!