Thursday, September 22, 2011

Breakfast Pizza

TThis was so much fun to make. Start with Crescent Rolls. Unroll them and using your fingers, stretch them out to form a crust for the pizza. Pinch sides together so you have a solid crust. I love spinach, so first I sprinkled spinach on top:


Then I sprinkled feta cheese on top of that:


In a bowl I mixed 3 eggs with a little bit of milk, salt and pepper, then poured on top:


I baked at 350 for about 15 minutes, then turned it down to 250 for another 10 minutes. The dough was done after those first 15 minutes but I didn't feel like the egg was set so I cooked at the very temperature for 10 more minutes.


It tasted wonderful. Use your imagination on toppings.

Audrey :)

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I love, love, love spinach!!!! That sounds amazing to me for breakfast, lunch OR dinner!

Claudya Martinez said...

Great idea.