Tuesday, August 02, 2011

BBQ Ground Beef (dairy free)

My daughter is loving all of these dairy free recipes we keep making. I try to make one new item and then add last night's leftovers each day.

We buy ground turkey at Costco and so I began with two pounds of ground turkey and one third of an onion:

I browned the onions and ground turkey. Once done, I poured in about a half cup of BBQ sauce and let it simmer for 20 minutes.

You can serve this over rice, on hamburger buns or over noodles.

Audrey :)

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds yummy. Thanks for stopping over and visiting with me.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing.

Buckeroomama said...

This sounds yummy and easy to make. I might just try it. We love ground meat recipes. :)

Anne said...

A simple idea that sounds really yummy! My oldest loves BBQ!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That sounds really yummy. I never thought about adding BBQ sauce to ground meat.

Bibi @ Queen Of Average