Thursday, January 31, 2008

For Tea Drinkers

I love tea. I love it hot and I love it iced. I love it sweet and I love it without sweetner. If you are a tea drinker, here are some ideas and tips for you:

Instead of sugar, dissolve old fasioned lemon-drops into your tea. They melt quickly and give the tea both a sweet and lemony flavor.

If you add a bit of calorie free club soda to your iced tea, you'll create a fizzy iced tea which is virtually calorie free compared to sodas.

When you make iced tea, freeze some into cubes so that you won't water down your tea by adding ice later.

Enjoy your cup of tea!

Audrey :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tea! Great tips! Thanks for your comment on my card. I haven't attended a "stamp" convention but have been to scrapbooking ones. They are alot of fun!

AudreyO said...

Thea, we also love scrapbooking conventions. The choices are overwhelming and I love seeing all the new creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Audrey :)