Monday, April 12, 2010

Teriyaki Meatloaf

There are two things I really like, teriyaki sauce and meatloaf. As I was looking for some new recipes to try, I found this one. The recipe is for grilling the meatloaf. BBQ weather is so close, I thought I'd post this for everyone:

1 pound ground meat
1 egg
1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (I use Kikoman brand)
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon pepper

In a bowl, beat the egg. Add in the bread crumbs, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the teriyaki glaze. Mix in the meat.

Make four "loaves" or patties. Wrap the loaf in foil and spread some teriyaki on top. Seal the loaf up, allowing room for expansion. Grill about 30 minutes, turning one time during cooking.

You can also make these in the oven. Place the foil packets on a cookie sheet. Bake about 30 minutes at 400 degrees.

Audrey :)

No comments: