Friday, December 02, 2011

French Salad Dressing (dairy free)

My idea of making my own salad dressing is a packet of dry ranch and some mayonnaise. I love Catalina salad dressing and so decided to make one myself.





1 cup salad oil
1/2 cup Splenda or a little less or 3/4 to 1 cup of white sugar
1 can of tomato soup
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Put everything into a blender and mix. As I said, this was really easy and I think it's delicious.

Audrey :)

8 comments:

Becca said...

It's funny how those individual items don't seem like they would go together...but they are so delicious!

Jen Price said...

Very cool! My all-time favorite on salad is olive oil and balsamic.

Cat Davis said...

My husband is a huge French dressing fan, I bet he'd love this.

Candace said...

My mother in law would love you for this she doesn't do dairy but tons of salad so thanks for this!

Jenners said...

It has never ever occurred to me to make my own salad dressing!

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

When I think about making salad dressing, it's usually oil and vinegar. It would never occur to me to try to make Catalina dressing! But this is probably so much better than what you buy in a bottle. :)

Maggie S. said...

Audrey, thanks for stopping by my blog. This looks like a recipe tht would go over big at my house.

Amanda said...

I've been looking for a good French salad dressing recipe!