Friday, August 05, 2011

Cranberry Chicken (dairy free)

I use cranberry sauce both on roasts and also on chicken. This is an easy recipe and I love the cranberry taste:

3-4 pounds of chicken (white or dark meat)
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Mix marinade ingredients together and coat chicken. I sometimes prepare this in the morning and then cook the chicken at night. Place chicken in casserole dish. Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 350 degrees until cooked through.

Audrey :)

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Sounds good and so easy!

Impulsive Addict said...

This is easy enough for me! I love to try new recipes for chicken. It's my favorite meat to eat! =)

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today! =)