Friday, April 17, 2009

Snicker Brownies

I really like quick and easy recipes. They don't come much easier than this one.

Snicker Brownies

1 box german chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup evaporated milk
4 of the 2.7 ounce Snickers candy bars

Cut the candy bars into 1/8 inch slices. Combine the cake mix, butter and milk. Beat on low speed until well mixed. Place half of the batter into a 9x13 dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and evenly distribute the candy bar pieces. Place the remaining batter over the candy bars. Bake 20 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.

Audrey :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh yummy! I may have to make this for my daughter's "dental appliance comes off" celebration - she loves Snickers, and hasn't had any for a whole year!

Betty said...

I like this recipes. Seems so simple I love simple recipes. Thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to try it. :)