Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ground Turkey, Frito, Tomato Ramekin

I truly don't know what to call this. It was delicious but perhaps you can help me better name this.

1 pound ground turkey
1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies
1 small package chili cheese fritos
shredded cheese

Brown your ground turkey:


Drain and add in the can of Rotel tomatoes and chilies:


Place fritos in the bottom of the ramekin dishes:


Spoon in the meat mixture:


Cover with shredded cheese:


Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees:


You can also put this into a casserole dish. I just love using my ramekins.

So, what would you name this?

Audrey :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds soooooo good! Will have to think about a name though.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Ooooh, that looks really tasty.

What I Did Today said...

Tur-Fritos. Bet my husband would eat a bunch of these!

Liz Mays said...

Lol, love the name Tur-Fritos!

Anonymous said...

there's a southern dish that's similar called frito pie! :)

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I can never think of good recipe names! So I am not the one to make suggestions. ;) This looks so easy and I love making things in my ramekins too!

Bonnie said...

I'm hungry now. Please send this food to me. It looks delicious.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Amanda said...

Yum! What a great idea for a little individual sized meal that looks quite tasty, minus the fritos. I'm not a Frito girl...

Ginny Marie said...

I love Fritos! I like to serve them with chili. Frito pie sounds like a good name!

Debbie said...

Now sure what to call it except..yum!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I made something similar this week - but in a big casserole. The boys loved it!

Unknown said...

Name it THE MEXICAN RAMEKIN :-)

Lisa Gordon said...

I would definitely love this!
You are amazingly creative with food!

Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!