Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Oven Baked Pancake (dairy free)

I had never made oven baked pancakes before and was excited to try this.

3 eggs
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dairy free margarine

I made this recipe dairy free by using the almond milk and dairy free margarine.




Melt the butter in an 8x8 casserole dish. Mix the remaining ingredients with an electric mixer on low until most of the lumps are gone. Pour into the casserole dish and bake at 425 degrees between 25 and 30 minutes. Should be golden brown.

I poured maple syrup on and it was delicious. My daughter finished it at breakfast this morning.

In the pan, it looked like such a small amount:


 In the oven it puffed up and filled the casserole dish:



Audrey :)

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

It looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

That is the weirdest pancake I've ever seen. I might try this one day.

Anonymous said...

That is one truly beautiful oven baked pancake.