Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Crockpot Cookbook Giveaway
To say I'm excited about this giveaway would be an understatement. Have you ever visited A Year of Slow Cooking?
Stephanie O'Dea began this blog to capture her year of using her crockpot to cook meals for her family.
During that year, I visited her blog regularly and used several of her recipes. Now, Stephanie has a cookbook called Make It Fast, Cook It Slow (this link is Stephanie's Amazon affiliate link, not mine).
I received a copy of the cookbook to review. Here are a few of the many reasons this is a must have for your own collection:
1. Her recipes are easy to make
2. Her recipes create affordable meals for families
3. Her cookbook has everything from breakfast to desserts
I look forward to trying many more of Stephanie's recipes.
I have one copy of Make It Fast, Cook It Slow to give away to one lucky reader. You have several options to enter:
1. Visit A Year of Slow Cooking and then come back here and tell me what recipe you'd like to try for your family. (this is your MANDATORY entry).
2. Subscribe to A Year of Slow Cooking and come back here and let me know you've subscribed.
3. Blog about this giveaway and post a comment with the blog post URL.
4. Become my friend on Facebook, or tell me that we're already friends.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email. You can do this right on my sidebar.
This contest is open to U.S. residents only and will end at 11:59 p.m. pacific time on 2-28-10.
I was given one copy of Make It Fast, Cook It Slow for my personal review and was given a 2nd copy to give away. I received no other compensation for providing my review and offering this give away.