Thursday, December 03, 2009

Chicken A La Fruit (crockpot)

I love sweet things. I was on the web looking for another chicken recipe to try and found this recipe. It sounds delicious. I won't be able to try it until this weekend, but wanted to share it here:

CROCKPOT CHICKEN A LA FRUIT

1/2 cup crushed pineapple
2 Tbs lemon juice or juice of 1/2 lemon
2 Tbs soy sauce
3 mashed peaches
1 whole chicken -- cut up
Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray.

Mix pineapple, lemon juice, soy sauce and peaches in a large bowl. Dip chicken in the sauce and place in your crockpot. Cover with remaining sauce.

Cook on low 6-8 hours.

I got the recipe here http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?grpId=3659174697251001&articleId=281474977364027

If anyone tries it before this weekend, let me know how it comes out.

Audrey :)

No comments: