Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

This is one of my kid’s favorite dinners. The enchiladas are easy to prepare and reheat great:

3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 4-oz. can of diced green chiles
1 cup sour cream (I use light)
1 soup can of milk (I use low fat)
Diced cooked chicken
2 dozen corn tortillas
Grated cheese to put on top

Mix soup, chiles, sour cream and milk together in a large pot. Heat until it bubbles. Remove from heat and dip tortillas into mixture one at a time. Make sure entire tortilla get covered in sauce. Place chicken onto tortillas and roll. Place the rolled enchiladas into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.

I have made the enchiladas and prior to cooking, frozen them. I then defrost, cook, add cheese, and they are great.

Audrey :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was not a good page for me to come to.. I was starving and the first thing I see is a recipe for creamy chicken enchiladas?? oh what torture. this looks absolutely divine